Use your blog to meet similar people with the same condition, share your blog with friends and family during a health challenge you may be facing or build an audience by sharing your wisdom, helpful advice and tips with others.
Medi-Share: Healthcare Reorganization for Christians to Help Christians
Because of the recent governmental healthcare reform act, you may be struggling to find affordable but reliable health insurance. Medi-Share Christian medical insurance is where you’ll find what you’re looking for. Typical health insurance will make you pay a premiums; however, Medi-Share is a Christian medical sharing group. In other words, it is more of a community of Christians who share each other’s medical expenses. Coverage will not handle unbiblical treatments such as abortion or the morning after pill. You can have peace of mind in knowing that your money will be contributed to appropriate medical costs.
The Affordable Care Act includes significant terms that make the members of Healthcare Sharing Ministries such as Medi-Share Christian medical insurance exempt from the directive to purchase insurance by 2014 or be penalized.Medi-Share Christian medical sharing offer seven programs from which to choose that are flexible, convenient, and fit most Christian families. Medi-Share Christian medical insurance members act as a team and work together by prayer and writing letters of inspiration to one another in their times of need. The organization offers support while providing health coverage and promoting a theological lifestyle.
The Demise of Healthcare Affordability
In this poor economy, we are already in a financial crisis. So, Christians (as well as all Americans) toil over how they’ll be able to afford decent coverage since the cost of private health insurance premiums are mounting dramatically.
Medi-Share Christian medical sharing is the best way to go in regards to your healthcare finances. Each of the seven packages are affordable. Families spend on average less than $300 monthly. Since 1993, Medi-Share Christian medical insurance saved its members over $825 million in healthcare costs through sharing and discounting. The sense of community and shared commitment to Christian values is the best quality Medi-Share Christian medical sharing has to offer.
Medi-Share Christian Medical Sharing Is a…
Guardian of your health. Medi-Share Christian medical insurance allows members to feel assured that their money is assisting others who share in their beliefs who honor God as well as lead a biblical lifestyle and values and service others. With options are available to fit every budget in addition to incentives to their healthier members, Medi-Share is a practical for Christians who do not have anyone in which to turn for help in paying their medical bills.Ministry. Christian Care Ministry in a nonprofit ministry in wherein members make the rules. Their healthcare costs will never go toward those who practice unbiblical choices such as abortion or substance abuse.Medi-Share Christian Medical Sharing is NOT Insurance. It is a new approach to healthcare based on the values Christians possess to bear each other’s afflictions.
How Medi-Share Christian Insurance Works
Medi-Share is a method of bringing together Christians to share each other medical costs. On a monthly basis, your share is matched to a qualified counterpart with medical costs. Christian Care Ministry oversees the sharing of medical costs and offers a secure online method to see exactly to whom your money is going so you can pray for them and provide reassurance and inspiration. And you get the composure of knowing your Christian peers will be there for you should a medical incident occur.
How Do I Join Medi-Share Christian Medical Insurance?
- Apply using the online application that can be downloaded and sent to Medi-Share along with a $50 application fee.
- Complete a Medical Questionnaire. After your application is received you will be contacted to complete a survey regarding your health. All information will be kept confidential.
- The approval process may require additional questions. Remember that the processing time depends on how quickly this information is obtained.
- Once you have been approved, you’ll need to open a Personal Sharing Account with ACCU, the partner of Medi-Share Christian Insurance.
Am I Eligible?
The mission of Medi-Share Christian medical insurance is based on the scripture Galatians 6:2 that says that people should take care of each other. Standing by this ideology, biblical values of health and lifestyle are vitally necessary.
Christian Care Ministries have listed the following requirements in order to become a part of Medi-Share Medical Insurance:
- "Have a verifiable Christian testimony indicating a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, and profess the Statement of Faith"
- "Attend a fellowship of believers, regularly and actively support that ministry, and live under the discipline of that body"
- "Share the conviction that believers are to bear one another’s burdens according to Galatians 6:2"
- "Believe the biblical doctrine that their bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit and therefore are to be kept pure"
- "Must not engage in sex outside of traditional Christian marriage"
- "Cannot use tobacco or illegal drugs in any form, or abuse legal drugs or alcohol"
- "Be a U.S citizen (those serving abroad as missionaries may qualify) or a permanent resident with a visa or green card and Social Security number who lives full time in the United States"
Click here for more information regarding Medi-Share Christian medical sharing as well as plan options can be found here: